Organized by Lucidworks
Lucene/Solr Revolution is the largest conference dedicated to Apache Lucene/Solr, the powerful search platform powering search and applications for some of the world’s biggest companies. Last year, over 600 people gathered in Boston, MA for hands-on training, educational tutorials, and to hear from some of the most innovative organizations about how they utilize Lucene/Solr. Experts and Solr committers from near and far came to give their insights into best practices, useful integrations, upcoming features, and more.
The two-day conference is preceded by two days of hands-on Solr training and includes technical tutorials, use case presentations, networking sessions, and many opportunities to meet and greet with a global community of professionals driving open source innovation.
Join us in Las Vegas September 12-15 to learn and collaborate on all things open source search!
- Developer: A series of sessions dedicated to the Sitecore Developer, led by the Sitecore product team and experts in the field.
- Marketing: A series of sessions dedicated to Context Marketing in Sitecore dedicated to helping you get the most out of your brand’s experiences. Hear from pros just like you and learn how to apply context marketing principles across all customer journey touchpoints.
- Strategy: Through case studies and shared insights from experts across industries, this track will focus on how to increase measurable business outcomes through Sitecore Analytics, Personalization, Optimization, Commerce and/or connected channels.
Learn new strategies, best practices and innovative tactics from business optimization experts to help you better plan, execute and optimize your Sitecore investment.
- Getting Started: These sessions are back by popular demand! We’re here to help. Learn about new Sitecore capabilities and the steps needed for world class proposals, developments, and how to successfully track a project.
- Content management
- Contextual Intelligence / 360 View of the Customer
- Deploying Sitecore on Cloud
- Digital Transformation
- Interactive Brand Experiences (IoT, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality)
- Managing multilingual content at scale
- Mobile Experience
- Testing and Optimization