IBM Webcast Features Element Blue India Client, Tata Sky
*Please register for webinar to access replay.
Did you know?
- You have just 5 seconds to engage your customers online1
- Customers buying on tablet devices have 20% larger order size 2
- 81% of customers get product purchase advice from social networks 3
- 71% of CEOs cited human capital as the key source of sustained economic value5
In this ‘age of digital,’ success comes from providing exceptional digital experiences for your customers and employees, engaging them in rich interactions across multiple touch points, including mobile. A recent Forrester survey found that more than 90% of respondents said that customer experience is a top strategic priority for their firm4. At the same time, today’s changing workforce dynamics and economic are challenging business leaders to focus to their most valuable asset — their people — in order to compete effectively.
Are you ready to create more engaging and tailored digital experiences for customers and employees to achieve greater growth and profitability?
Join us to hear how you can transform the way you understand, reach and relate to key audiences through a rich and personalized digital experience across multiple channels and smart devices. Register.
Together, IBM executives, business partners and IBM Clients will share success strategies for building exceptional digital experiences that are:
- Empowering: Putting the customer and employee in charge
- Compelling: Matching and exceeding expectations
- Consistent: Regardless of touch point or device
- Relevant: Knows who you are and what you’re doing
Practice Lead Portal Development – India
IT Leader, India
Tata Sky Limited
Founder & CEO
Worldwide Sales Executive – Portal and Digital Software Solutions
Asia-Pacific Business Unit Sales Executive
1 Source: “When Seconds Count”, Aug. 2010, Equation Research
2 Source: “Tablets: Ultimate Buying Machines”, Sept. 28, 2011; Wall Street Journal
3 Source: Click Z, Jan 2010
4 Source: The State Of Customer Experience Management, 2013, Forrester Research, Inc., March 22, 2013
5. Source 1: 2012 IBM CEO Study: Q24 “What do you see as the key sources of sustained economic value in your organization?”