Element Blue, an IBM Premier Partner and leading Smarter Planet solution provider, has released the industry’s first mobile application for use with the IBM Intelligent Operations Center (IOC) platform.
“Our goal in developing the Intelligent Operations Dashboard for Consumers app was to make our real-time solution even more easy and efficient for our clients to use,” said Joey Bernal, Element Blue Managing Partner and CTO.
Using the mobile app, customers may view events, alerts and KPIs through the IOC in real time via any smart device such as iPhone, iPad and Android platforms. The application allows consumers to view updates as they occur on the IOC and associated products such as IBM Intelligent Operations for Water. Configured to allow for customizations such as custom Key Performance Indicators or custom event types, the app comes ready to use with any IOC implementation. Key features include:
- Works with out-of-the-box Intelligent Operations Center 1.5 and associated products
- Works with and without webseal configured within the environment
- Provides only the data for a specific user based on security rules within the IOC
- Ability to view and filter events both in a list format and on a map
- Drills down KPI for current status
- Updates data at configurable intervals
- Ability to view notifications that have been issued
“Mobile access makes data available and decision-making possible at the client’s convenience or immediately when it may be time-sensitive or urgent,” said Bernal. “Urgent matters don’t always occur while we’re in front of our computers, so we see the mobile app as crucial to timely decision-making for our IOC clients and their customers.
The Intelligent Operations Dashboard for Consumers mobile app is available now for free download and review in the Apple iTunes Store and Google Play.